Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Reverie


We often seek answers, to our questions, from counselors and life coaches; the truth being, that the answers lie within us, all the while; only that we don't see them just then. The only way these answers could be revealed to us is when His grace shines upon that area in our life, which needs His divine touch. We can find His grace only if we approach him and not mere mortals.


******

Strange, that we spend so much of our short time on earth, looking for love in the wrong places; or seeking affection from people, who are reluctant to give us the same. We often forget those few, who foolishly lavish love on us; only, secretly; and they believe that the Father, who sees this, their act of love, being done in secret, rewards them; rewards them with us, the best gift they could ever receive.

******
When I see someone in need, I can't help but believe that there is some connection between their need and His purpose for me, in life.Then there are times when I am weak, and I wonder how I could ever hold the people of God in my hands; for the Almighty's soldier ought to be brave. Then He, in His wisdom, reveals to me that, when I am weak, then I am strong; for God's power works best in weakness; yes, His grace is sufficient for me.







No comments:

Post a Comment