Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Seulement Pour Moi

What a beautiful bond we share my Lord, You are the flower and I am the bee;
Aye I am drawn to You and You nourish me with nectar so sweet.
But Lord I abhor with great intensitwhen the other bees hover around You;
It's not the nectar that I fear I shall loose, but my flower I cannot share.

I sing to You a love song and I adore You like I do no one else;
But all of the others do the same my Lord, so how am I different from these?
Why then should you love me more than you do the others?
I understand it all with my head, but my heart, who shall explain it?

You see no difference in all Your lovers, they are all carved on the palm of Your hand;
But Your hand, oh Lord, is not where I long to be;
Make me then, the apple of Your eye and hide me under Your lashes
So that no one takes me away from You nor You away from me.

The others, they may call me selfish, but nothing do I hear or listen;
Solipsism has taken over and I see nothing but me, oh Lord I see nothing but You.
The others they have their flowers or let them go to other gardens;
I exhort that You are mine and mine alone.

Do not despise me or push me away for murdering my conscience;
The puissance I do not have that I would hold myself up;
Look at me alone today and some day when I am stronger,
I shall set You free to make Your home in the heart of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment