Sunday, March 6, 2011

Strolling with the Saviour



You walked on water, now walk with me on sand
side by side, so close together, now walk with me hand in hand...

I walk on the shore, listening to the sea sing its song to me
I hum back and a duet ensues;
The wind whispers sweet nothings to me
And so I know You're around;
The sunshine it caresses my face
And so I know You're around.

It's a solitary walk, all think it is,
What they don't see, I sense;
I can almost feel You walking by my side
I can hear You smiling beside me;
What else could explain the peace amidst the anxiety
Like the sea, waves lashing against rock, so much unrest
But yet it looks so calm and peaceful, because You are around.

Let's create footprints, You and I, on wet sand
Let's create a bond that no one can see
For the sea will come and wash the evidence of it- our love
Let's fall in love, just You and me.

Castles in the sand, they are weak and topple
But Your home in my heart is strong
Make it stronger each day, stronger than castles of clay
Lets build it brick by brick, together.

Seagulls flying back home, returning to their abode
I long to return to mine
So call me each day, into your loving arms
A pinch of your love a day keeps me fine.





No comments:

Post a Comment