Tuesday, April 5, 2011

As helpless as can be, like nothing is in my power;
When I'm close to her I break her heart, I break her heart when I'm far away...

Out of no where, it drizzled
Rain drops on parched land
The wet mud blending with the water, 
Their unity creating a magical fragrance
Probably they were meant to complete each other
Complementary and complimentary, the mud and the water
So she walked in, yes she did
And I was refreshed
We created magic together, both she and I

Then suddenly, I remembered the rain, the last time it had showered upon me
She had started with a drizzle and ended in a storm
A storm that had blown away the sands from on the land
And had left my soul, a parched land, even more dry and empty, than I was before
That storm, it haunts me 
******

But the rain, she will shower upon me no matter how much I resist
And this time she will bring the sun shine
Bright and cheerful shall it be
Should the storm lurk around the corner
She, the rain, will pull over the land, that is now refreshed
A blanket of flowers
And she shall continue pouring droplets of water; Like diamonds
When the sun rays pierce thorough each droplet 
Bringing to the land, the light that was promised it
Promised it by the rain
The day that she was born in the skies above 
Only  to bring to life the land so dry...

No comments:

Post a Comment