Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I whisper my inner most thoughts to the wind 
The wind, it in turn whispers my secrets into your ears...
 
I try reaching out to you, but you've built a wall around you
My voice, so frail, it fails to nudge you back to life
For you are lost in your reverie, your pensive translucent I cannot see
I beckon to you for the privilege of a panoramic view of your thoughts
But you shun away my very call

So then how shall I come down to your nadir
Or is it that you are on a zenith that I shall never touch
In either case we are not standing on the same plane
So how shall we ever stand side by side
 
The only solace is the wind, my breath I exhale
And she carries it to you, and you breathe it in
So somewhere there is a connect, somewhere we meet
And I know when she has reached you with a part of me
Because when you breathe me in you nudge me back to life...

2 comments:

  1. Who is this person you keep referring to in all your posts......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just saw your comment...Different people have been referred to across posts.

    ReplyDelete